We offer 3 nights & 4 days tour package of Zingchen to Chilling Trek with Camping. With our Zingchen to Chilling Trek tour package with Camping explore the natural beauty of Himalayan Region. Tour Sector: Leh / Zingchen / Rumbak / Kaya / Chilling, the best time to visit is June to October. the trek is focusing mainly on Monasteries, People, Villages. ... See More+
Zingchen to Chilling trek is an overall moderate trek, Which starts by walking towards Zingchen gorge.After leaving Zingchen village you enter Hemis National Park, habitat of Snow leopard and some mountain ungulates.
After having breakfast drive to Zingchen and walk towards Rumbak through a straight forward road. Leaving Zingchen village, you enter Hemis national park – habitat of Snow leopard and mountain ungulates etc. Walk through a narrow trail and valley widens as you arrive Rumbak village. Rumbak offers you an opportunity to stay in a village house with the family – a trend began in recent years under home stay system being promoted and supported govt. NGOs and travel agencies. Overnight camping.
With traditional Ladakhi breakfast begins your day trek to Yurutse. At Yurutse after having lunch proceed for a short walk for wildlife sightseeing before returning to stay again in camping.
From Yurutse follow the path along the mountains, and then cross a small valley to a zig zag steep path. Thereafter cross Ganda La pass (4380m)and after about two hours of descending walk you get to the beautiful valley of Markha. A few hundred meters further is the Kaya village, Where you will be witnessing the villagers and their livelihood. Overnight Stay in camp.
After having the breakfast walk towards Chilling across the Zanskar River and drive back to Leh, where you get by evening.
• Accommodation in Hotel in Padum & Kargil with all meals.
• All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
• Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents.
• Kitchen equipment and Toilet Tent.
• Stool, Table and mattresses.
• Food veg and non-veg.
• Cook, helper and guide.
• Ponies for Luggage for Trekking with Camping.
• Ponies/Potters for Luggage for Trekking with Homestay.
• Monument entrances, wild life fees and camping charges.
• Climbing permit to Stok Khangri and Equipment.
• Any flight tickets and any Accommodation except Padum & Kargil.
• No accommodation in Leh is included in Trekking Packages.
• Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
• Prices valid from 01 January 2019 to 31 March 2019.
• 10% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
• 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
• No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...