Overwhelm yourself with the virgin beauty of shimmering lakes, gurgling rivers, proud mountains, mystic lamas and loving people. Ladakh is a retreat for the urban dweller from the daily humdrum of cosmopolitan life in to the caressing lap of nature. Tour Sectors: Leh / Alchi/Nubra/Pangong/ Tsomoriri/ Leh ... See More+
We offer 9 nights & 10 days Treasures of Ladakh Tour Package. With our customized Treasures of Ladakh Tour Package explore the natural beauty of Himalayan region
Arrive at Leh airport and transfer to the respective Hotel, booked for you. You are advised to take complete rest for the day to adapt yourself with new environment at 11,135 feet altitude. Hot lunch will be provided by the hotel. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, known as ‘Lachen Palkhar’ and Shanti Stupa, located on a hilltop near Chanspa. O/N Leh.
After breakfast, drive to Lamayuru enroute visit Liker Monastery, Magnetic hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Enjoy lunch on the way. Post lunch continue drive to visit the mesmerizing Moon landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery, one of the oldest monasteries in central Ladakh. O/N Sham.
After the Breakfast drive to Leh, enroute visit Alchi monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon. Enjoy hot lunch at hotel. O/N Leh
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley, also known as Valley of flowers via Khardungla, the highest motorable road in the World, (18,380 ft). On your arrival in Nubra Valley check in the hotel / camp. Lunch will be provided by hotel/camp at Nubra. After enjoying lunch proceed to enjoy walk on the banks of Shayok river, you can also enjoy a ride on double humped camel on the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
After breakfast, visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), it is a picturesque monastery settled atop a hill and offers an over-whelming view of Nubra Valley. Later, drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. The afternoon is at disposal, you can visit the Shanti Stupa by owns and click some beautiful shots of Sunset in Leh Valley. O/N Leh.
After breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, via Changla Pass 17,350 ft, It is the third highest motorable road in the world. Pangong is a salt water lake, shared by India and China. Hot lunch will be served by hotel/camp. Later at free time one can leisurely enjoy the color changing lake of blue and green on a rusty background while the setting sun teases you with awesome vistas which is simply breathtaking. O/N Pangong Lake
Early morning enjoy the overwhelming view of Sun rise on lake. After breakfast, drive back to Leh, enroute visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Morning after breakfast,, drive to Tsomoriri Lake crossing Chumathang (Hot Spring) along the Indus River. In the Evening take a walk around the Lake to enjoy the contented beauty of the surrounding. O/N Korzok.
Morning after breakfast, leave to Leh passing Puga (Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake, Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, it is the third High-est motorable road in the world. Reach at Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with so many memories and stories to be related once back home.
• Accommodation on twin / triple sharing Basis as per the package selected.
• All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
• To & Fro Airport Transfers in Ex Leh Packages.
• Transport by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV in Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe and Deluxe Packages. (Point to Point)
• Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand in Standard Package (Point to Point)
• With Tempo Traveler for 6 / 8 / 10 person complete journey (Point to Point).
• Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
• Complimentary Ladakh Mini Guide Book on arrival in Leh.
• Any airfare
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any other factor beyond control.
• GST will be applicable on total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
• Prices valid from 01st April 2017 to 31st March 2018.
• Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
• 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
• Payment in Leh office should be Cash Only.
• Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
• Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Note: Child Policy
• Child below 5 Yrs will be complimentary.
• Above 8 Yrs will be considered as Extra Bed.
• 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
• No refund for tour starting within 09 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.