Duration: 20 NIGHTS/ 21 DAYS
This is one of the best hiking & trekking adventure in the world. Crossing three spectacular high passes between 5,330 meters and 5,545 m. This trek makes both challenging and rewarding that will left with memories of life experience & magnificent mountain views. Nepal has one of the greatest altitude variations in the world as altitude ranges from 60 meters from sea level to the highest point on earth (8,848 m/29,021 ft) so you have to be very careful to book responsibility & government registered trekking agency when you have plan for this trip. ... See More+
Three pass hiking & trekking offers beautiful land escape, more than 100 snowcapped high mountain including 4 highest mountains- Over 8000 meters along Mt. Everest (8848m/29,139 ft) Mt. Lhotse (8,516m/27,932 ft) Mt. Cho oyu (8,201m/31,163 ft) Mt. Makalu (8,463m/ 27,758 ft) and others mountains. Three high passes trek cross Ranjo-La, Chola, Kongma La pass and 2 beautiful view points of Gokyo Ri & kalapatther, the popular Everest Base Camp trek, wonderful glaciers, fourth and fifth lakes, Buddhist culture, Monasteries, Chhortens, Prayer Flags, Stupas, Flora & Fauna & beaten trail of the rural and rocky mountains as well as best Himalayan trekking trail is awesome in Everest region of Nepal. Three passes trek starts from Lukla, which is famous airbus station of Khumbu as well as main gateway for trekking, adventure & Over 6000 meters expedition. Three passes Nepal trek ascending to Namche, Thame, Ranjo La, Gokyo valley, Cho La, Everest Base Camp, Kalaptther, kongma La pass and return to Lukla, if you are physical fit why you missing this trip doing only Everest Base Camp trek? You will get much more besides other classic trek in Everest region as you will explored everything what Everest region offers? let you take the three high passes trek- Mountain Go Trekking guaranteed to make your wonderful lifetime adventure in the Nepal Himalaya.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1350 m / 4428 ft), transfer to hotel & briefing regarding the trekking.Overnight is in Hotel.
Sightseeing day in Kathmandu or preparation day.Overnight is in Hotel.
Flight to Lukla (2840 m / 9315 ft) 30 minutes with surround Mountain View, trek to Phakding (2610 m / 8560 ft) 3-4 hrs. Stay Overnight at Guest House.
Phakding to Namche (3445 m / 11299 ft) 5-6 hrs.Stay Overnight at Guest House.
Namche to Thame (3800 m / 12464 ft) 5-6 hrs.Stay overnight at Guest House.
Acclimatization day or rest day.Overnight stay is in Guest House.
Thame to Lungdhen (4380 m / 14366 ft) 6 hrs.Stay Overnight at Guest House.
Lungdhen to Gokyo Lake (4790 m /15711 ft) Via Ranjo La (5435 m / 17498 ft) 7- 8 hrs.Stay Overnight at Guest House.
Morning Climb to Gokyo Ri (5316 m /17436 ft) 3 hrs-back to hotel, rest of time explore lakes.Stay overnight at Guest House.
Gokyo Ri to to Thangnak (4700 m / 15416 ft) 3 hrs.Stay overnight at Guest House.
Thangnak to Lobuche (4910 m / 16104 ft) via Cho-La Pass (5420 m / 17777 ft) 8 hrs.Stay overnight at Guest House.
Lobuche to Gkrak-shep (5140 m / 16859 ft) 3-4 hrs. After lunch visit to Everest base camp it takes around 4-5 hrs for both way. Stay overnight at Guest House.
Morning Climb to Kalapatthar (5550 m / 18205 ft) 2-3 hrs, get back to hotel for breakfast then trek descend to Lobuche (4910 m / 16104 ft) 3 hrs. Stay overnight at Guest House.
Lobuche to Chhukung (5535 m / 18154 ft) 6 hrs.Stay Overnight at Guest House.
Chhukung to Dingbouche (4410 m /14464 ft) 2-3 hrs.Stay overnight at Guest House
Dingbouche to Namche 6-7 hrs.Stay overnight at Guest House.
Namche to Phakding 4-5 hrs. Stay overnight at Guest House.
Phakding to Lukla 3-4 hrs.Stay overnight at Guest House.
Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Free day in Kathmandu
Final departure to your respective destination with memories of your stay in Nepal.
• Assisted by our office representative after your arrival at the airport.
• All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicles
• Airfare for the sector flight to/from including airport tax.
• Accommodations at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on BB basis twin sharing room as per program.
• All standard hotel in city as per program / Itinerary on BB Basis twin sharing room.
• A-quality guest house or in tented camp during the trip as per program / Itinerary.
• All sightseeing tours and transfers as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide
• All the necessary formalities Conservation or National Park Permit and TIMS Card.
• 3 time meal a day including hot drinks during your trip (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
• An experienced English-speaking trek Guide (4 trekkers:1 assistant Guide) & Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
or For camping trek, 1 trekker = 2 porters) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
• All applicable taxes presently 24.3%
• MGT’s Duffel Bag and Trekking Maps.
• All the official papers and Office Service Charges.
• Welcome or Farewell Dinner.
• Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu (for 15 days US $ 25 and 30 days US $ 40)) You will require 2 passport size photos at Tribhuwan International airport for visa.
• Travel and Medical insurance (please note this must cover helicopter evacuation in case of emergency)
• Personal Trekking equipment – ie waterproofs, rucksack, sleeping bag,clothing, headtorch, hat, gloves etc – please refer to the kit lists.
• Alcoholic or soft drinks, bottled mineral water & Meals in Kathmandu (unless your hotel rate includes breakfast)
• Any other extra expenses due to any political disturbances or natural calamities.
• Expenses related to any extended stay outside of our control – for example extra accommodation costs in the event of delayed flights to/from.
Expenses related to changing your travel details – i.e. supplementary air fare charges if we change your departure date on your behalf
Single person supplement for hotel rooms, Tea house / lodge room or single tent – please apply for a price.
• Trips for Guide & Staffs (Tips is expected): Normally this is given to the trip leader, who will divide the total according to seniority of staff. Please allow around $100-150 depending on the length of your trip; however this amount is at your discretion.
• Any transportation cost outside of the regular program / itinerary.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, Ill health, and roadblocks and / or any factor beyond control.
• Bank service charge should be borne by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
• Flight: Flight booking are 11% nonrefundable.
• All Trip Prices valid from 01 January to 30 December 2017.
• 15% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
• 35% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
• No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.