Saboo to Khaltsar trek is an overall moderate trek with some long bumpy drives. Camel Trek, Mountain flight, Khardung La are the main high lights in this trek. Trekking sector: Saboo / Digar / Chumik Yogma / Rongjok / Khalsar / Deskit, this trekking is focusing on Monasteries, Monks, People Villages. The peak season to do the trekking is from mid June to September. ... See More+
We offer 5 nights & 6 days tour package of Saboo to Khaltsar Trek in Ladakh. With our Saboo to Khaltsar Trek tour package explore the natural beauty of Himalayan Region
After the breakfast drive to Saboo and start your trek towards Saboo Phu, which is the grazing land for the livestock of the Saboo villagers. Beyond Phu is the base for Digar La. Overnight stay is in camp.
After the breakfast walk up to Digar La (5250m), from where you can have a beautiful view of Saser Khangri and Karakoram Range. The ascent is bit difficult. Overnight stay in camp at Chumik Yokma.
Trek from the base of the pass for 14 kms to Digar, a small village. Overnight stay in camp.
After breakfast drive to Hunder via Khalsar, later sightseeing tour of Hunder sand dunes and Disket Monastery. Overnight in Camp or hotel.
After Breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour Intsa Monastery and Samstanling Monastery. Later visit the Panamik Hot Springs for a steam bath. Overnight in guesthouse
Morning after breakfast leave for Leh via Khardungla.
• Accommodation in Hotel in Padum & Kargil with all meals.
• All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
• Two men tent, Kitchen and dining tents.
• Kitchen equipment and Toilet Tent.
• Stool, Table and mattresses.
• Food veg and non-veg.
• Cook, helper and guide.
• Ponies for Luggage for Trekking with Camping.
• Ponies/Potters for Luggage for Trekking with Homestay.
• Monument entrances, wild life fees and camping charges.
• Climbing permit to Stok Khangri and Equipment.
• Any flight tickets and any Accommodation except Padum & Kargil.
• No accommodation in Leh is included in Trekking Packages.
• Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
• Prices valid from 01 January 2019 to 31 March 2019.
• 10% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
• 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
• No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.