This 4 nights and 5 days tour to Bhutan a land Tucked in the fold of eastern Himalayas will give you a life time opportunity to see its beauty by visiting monasteries and museum. The tour starts from Phuentsholing and ends at Paro Airport. By traveling from land you will have to get permit once reaching Phuentsholing, from that point onwards your actual journey to explore this age old unique culture, monasteries and houses will begin. Within 5 days you will be visiting Thimphu the capital and the largest city of Bhutan, with its beauty combined with tradition and modernity in it. By keeping city as at side you would also explore the Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), National Memorial Chorten, and Folk Heritage Museum. It ends by enriching your knowledge about something new yet existing from ages.
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing - The Gateway of Bhutan by Road from India. It is a thriving commercial center on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit the Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon transfer to Paro (7,483 ft.). On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast start full day sightseeing covering Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities, Rinpung Dzong - the administrative seat of the district of Paro. Afternoon visit Drukgyel Dzong - The Dzong was destroyed by fire in 1951 and is now preserved as heritage site & Kyichu Lhakhang - one of the oldest Buddist temples in Bhutan. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
• Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
• Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
• Air Fare/Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• 5% GST & Travel Insurance.
• Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
• The above-mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
• The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals from 01st March 2018 to 30th June 2018 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season).
• We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at Neptune promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.