Duration: 17 NIGHTS/ 18 DAYS
The topography of this Himalayan Kingdom makes it the first choice for adventure tours. Mountain Everest, ( The Highest Mountain in the World is in Nepal), also Kanchenjunga ( The Third Highest Mountain in the World is also situated in Nepal). Tour Sectors: Kathmandu / Lukla / Namche / Thame Village / Ranjola Pass / Gokyo lake / Gokyo Ri / Tanak / Zongla / Gorakshap / Pheriche / Phakding / Lukla / Kathmandu. The best season would be from Sept to Nov & March to June. ... See More+
The topography of this Himalayan Kingdom makes it the first choice for adventure tours. Mountain Everest, ( The Highest Mountain in the World is in Nepal), also Kanchenjunga ( The Third Highest Mountain in the World is also situated in Nepal).
Arrival in Kathmandu (1350 m / 4428 ft), transfer to hotel.
Sightseeing and Trek Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Kathmandu – Lukla (2800 m / 9184 ft) – Phakding (2652 m / 8700 ft): 3 – 4 hrs
Phakding – Namche Bazaar (3440 m / 11283 ft): 5 – 6 hrs
spend whole day at Namche Bazaar to Acclimatize yourself.
Namache trek to Thame (3820 m) 5-6 hrs.
Trek to Taranga -Lungden – Ranjo Support hotel (4900 m) 6-7 hrs.
Cross Renjo la Pass (5435 m) to Gokyo (4750 m) 7 -8 hrs
Spend this day to Acclimatize or Optional Hike to 5th and 6th Lakes
Hike – Gokyo Ri (5357 m/17,570 ft) – Thaknak (4750 m/15,580 ft): 4 – 5 hrs
Thaknak – Cho-la Pass (5367 m/17,604 ft) – Dzongla (4830 m /15939 ft): 7 – 8 hrs
Dzongla to Gorak Shep [5170 m/16,961ft] – Everest Base Camp [5364 m/17,594 ft) 5-6 hrs.
Gorak Shep – Kala Patthar – Pheriche [4280 m/14,070 ft]: 7 – 8 hrs
Pheriche to Namche Bazzar Via Tyangbouch (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 7-8 hrs
Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6 – 8 hrs
Fly Back to Kathmandu-30 minutes.
One extra day for flight etc, if in case bad weather.
Final Departure to your own home with captured memories of your stay in Nepal.
• Assisted by our office representative after your arrival at the airport.
• All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicles
• Airfare for the sector flight to/from including airport tax.
• Accommodations at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on BB basis twin sharing room as per program.
• All standard hotel in city as per program / Itinerary on BB Basis twin sharing room.
• A-quality guest house or in tented camp during the trip as per program / Itinerary.
• All sightseeing tours and transfers as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide
• All the necessary formalities Conservation or National Park Permit and TIMS Card.
• 3 time meal a day including hot drinks during your trip (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
• An experienced English-speaking trek Guide (4 trekkers:1 assistant Guide) & Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
or For camping trek, 1 trekker = 2 porters) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
• All applicable taxes presently 24.3%
• MGT’s Duffel Bag and Trekking Maps.
• All the official papers and Office Service Charges.
• Welcome or Farewell Dinner.
Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu (for 15 days US $ 25 and 30 days US $ 40)) You will require 2 passport size photos at Tribhuwan International airport for visa.
• Travel and Medical insurance (please note this must cover helicopter evacuation in case of emergency)
• Personal Trekking equipment – ie waterproofs, rucksack, sleeping bag,clothing, headtorch, hat, gloves etc – please refer to the kit lists.
• Alcoholic or soft drinks, bottled mineral water & Meals in Kathmandu (unless your hotel rate includes breakfast)
• Any other extra expenses due to any political disturbances or natural calamities.
• Expenses related to any extended stay outside of our control – for example extra accommodation costs in the event of delayed flights to/from.
Expenses related to changing your travel details – i.e. supplementary air fare charges if we change your departure date on your behalf
Single person supplement for hotel rooms, Tea house / lodge room or single tent – please apply for a price.
• Trips for Guide & Staffs (Tips is expected): Normally this is given to the trip leader, who will divide the total according to seniority of staff. Please allow around $100-150 depending on the length of your trip; however this amount is at your discretion.
• Any transportation cost outside of the regular program / itinerary.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, Ill health, and roadblocks and / or any factor beyond control.
• Bank service charge should be borne by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
• Flight: Flight booking are 11% nonrefundable.
• All Trip Prices valid from 01 January to 30 December 2017.
• 15% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
• 35% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
• No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.