We offer 6 nights & 7 days Mountain Bike Tour To Nubra Valley, Ladakh. With Nubra Valley Mountain Bike Tour Package explore valley of flower & villages riding on a mountain bike, Tour Sectors: Leh / Khardung / Hunder / Sumur / Panamik / Leh. ... See More+
Crossing the highest Motorable road in the world and then descending into the valley of Flower and exploring its beautiful villages riding on a mountain bike!! ...What more excitement and thrill one can ask for.
Start riding from Leh at a height of 3368 Mts. ascend steadily along a bridle path for few kilometers to a height of 4500 Mts. From here the ascent is steep and though the snow ( till August ) rises 1030 Mts. Within 16 km. Is a two hour back breaking climb to reach the Khardong-la pass at 5602 Mts. Braving the ever present threat of avalanches the route is a steep descent goes down over rocky and slippery terrain to 4572 Mts. Reach Khardong village in the evening. Overnight Camp.
Start riding to Hunder, Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. After lunch start riding, through narrow gorges down to the left bank of the Shyok river which leads to the village of Khalsar or Khartsar, 6 km. Reach Hunder in the evening. Overnight Camp.
The next stage is the most precarious negotiating a steep and descent. After a 5 km. Stretch along the bank a suspension bridge crosses over to the other side. Following the river bank for 18 km. Over sandy maiden with thorny bushes one reaches extensively cultivated villages and Sumur on the fringes of this valley. Overnight Camp.
The last point, Panamik is another 19 km. Away, after crossing a sandy and stony road and fording swiftly flowing side stream. But once the ordeal is over the hardy soul is rewarded with a smiling valley and villages flowing with apples, apricots and mulberry trees amidst and amidst the patches of thick scrub jungle that dot the valley. Evening ride back to Sumur. Overnight Camp.
After Breakfast ride back to Tangyar passing through khaltsar, Rong along Shayok River. Arrive Tangyar by evening. Overnight in Camp.
Start riding to Tathok passing through Warila Pass. Arrive Takthok by eveing. Overnight in Camp.
Morning after breakfast start riding back passing through Kharu,thiksay and Shey along Indus River.Arrive leh by evening.
• Supporting Vehicle for all the packages.
• Separate Kitchen Vehicle for more than 4 pax as per program.
• Two men tent, Kitchen and dining tents.
• Kitchen equipments and Toilet Tent.
• Stool, Table and Mattresses.
• Food veg and non-veg.
• Cook, helper and guide.
• Accomodation in Hotel with all meals for Lower Ladakh Package.
• Monument entrances, wild life fees and camping charges.
• Mountain Bike with Helmet
• Mountain Bike Technician for Likir,Nubra,Pangong & Tsomoriri.
• No accommodation in Leh is included in the Packages.
• Sleeping Bags and personal gear and clothing.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
• 5% GST will be applicable on total amount.
• Prices valid from 01st April 2018 to 30th October 2018.
• 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
• Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
• Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
• Any changes done on trip, applicable charges will be charged.
• 10% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled between 30 – 20 Days before the tour.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled between 19 – 10 Days before the tour.
• No refund if cancelled before 10 days of trip start.
• No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.
• Any changes done on trip, applicable charges will be charged
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.