Duration: 14 NIGHTS/ 15 DAYS
We offer 15 days trekking to Nepal, the primary goal is trekking and hiking and secondary goal is to explore the culture and history of diverse ethnic resides in Nepal. Tour Sectors: Lukla | Namche |Gokyo Lake | Gokyo Ri | Machermo | Jorshale | Phakding | Lukla | Kathmandu. ... See More+
Explore the riverside Temple of Pashupatinath, Narayanthan, Bodnath Stupa, Swayambhunath, medieval city of Bhaktapur and Patan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. On the Mountain: Nature and an historical Sherpa traditional, sacred lakes, monasteries, Chhortens, flora & fauna, beaten trail of rural and magnificent Himalayan snow capped of Khumbu and Tibet Range.
Arrival Kathmandu (1350 m /4,428 ft) transfer to hotel and short briefing about your program will be done, rest of the time visit the tourist area in Thamel. Stay overnight at Hotel.
full day sightseeing in Kathmandu or you can do Preparation for trekking. Stay Overnight at Hotel.
Kathmandu to Lukla (2840)35 minutes- trek to Phakding (2610m) 3-4 hrs. Stay overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3445m) 5-6 hrs. Stay Overnight at Lodge.
Rest day in Namche rest of the day at Namche for acclimatization.
Trek up to Dole (4110m) approximately 6hr. Overnight stay at tea house lodge.
Trek up to Machermo approximately 5hr. Overnight stay at Lodge.
Trek up to Gokyo Lake, approximately 4hr. Stay overnight at Lodge.
Early morning hike up to Gokyo Ri, to witness the sunrise view and back to Gokyo. Approximately 4hr. Overnight Stay at tea house lodges.
Trek to down Dole (4110m), approximately 5hr. Overnight stay at tea house lodge
Trek to down Namche bazzar, approximately 5hr. Overnight stay at tea house lodge
Trek to down phakding (2680m), Trek to down Phakding, approximately 6hr. Overnight stay at tea house lodge
Trek to up lukla (2880m), Proceed for a trek up to Lukla, approximately 3hr. Overnight stay at tea house lodge
Fly to Kathmandu, 35 minute and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel
Final departure to your home with so many memories of your journey.
• After arrival at the airport you will be assisted by our office representative.
• Air fare for the sector flight to/from including airport tax.
• Accommodations at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on BB basis twin sharing room as per program.
• All standard hotels in city as per program / Itinerary on BB Basis twin sharing room.
• A-quality guest house or in tented camp during the trip as per program / Itinerary.
• All sightseeing tours and transfers as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide
• All the necessary formalities Conservation or National Park Permit and TIMS Card.
• 3 time meal a day including hot drinks during your trip (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
• An experienced English-speaking trek Guide (4 trekkers:1 assistant Guide) & Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
or For camping trek, 1 trekker = 2 porters) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
• All applicable taxes presently 24.3%
• MGT’s Duffel Bag and Trekking Maps.
• All the official papers and Office Service Charges.
• Welcome or Farewell Dinner.
Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu (for 15 days US $ 25 and 30 days US $ 40)) you will require 2 passport size photos at Tribhuwan International airport for visa.
• Travel and Medical insurance (please note this must cover helicopter evacuation in case of emergency)
• Personal Trekking equipment – i.e. waterproofs rucksack, sleeping bag, clothing, head torch, hat, gloves etc. – please refer to the kit lists.
• Alcoholic or soft drinks, bottled mineral water & Meals in Kathmandu (unless your hotel rate includes breakfast)
• Any other extra expenses due to any political disturbances or natural calamities.
• Expenses related to any extended stay outside of our control – for example extra accommodation costs in the event of delayed flights to/from.
1. Bank service charge should be borne by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
2. Flight: Flight booking are 11% nonrefundable.
3. All Trip Prices valid from 01 January to 30 December 2017.
4. 15% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
5. 35% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
6. No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.