We offer 10 nighs & 11 days Leh To Manali Motorbike Tour package. Enjoy world’s top two highest mountain passes with Motorcycle Tour Package from Leh To Manali on Royal Enfield. Tour Sectors: Leh / Alchi/ Nubra/ Pangong Lake / Hemis, Thiksey, Shey / Khardung La / Tsokar / Serchu / Keylong /Manali ... See More+
11 days / 10 nights Leh Manali Motor bike tour with unlimited fun & challenge on bikes crossing World’s top two highest mountain passes. The bike safari involves crossing over high mountain passes providing spectacular views of snowcapped peaks, rugged terrain and traveling through one of the most spectacular & picturesque landscapes in The World. Every year sees more and more bikers attempting this high altitude motor bike ride which must rate as one of the most spectacular in the World. The tour starts from Leh and ends at Manali with a visit to high mountain passes, lakes and Monasteries. Come and gear up for this adventurous tour and enjoy the distinct weather from scorching sunshine to freezing blizzards, even in mid-summers.537?O????
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day rest wherein welcome tea or coffee will be served by the Hotel. O/N Hotel.
Morning after breakfast on your bike visit Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Sankar Gonpa, Leh Palace & Leh Market.O/N Leh.
After Breakfast on your bike leave for Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. O/N Camp.
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificient view of Nubra Valley and leave back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
After Breakfast on your bike leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Camp.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast leave back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Early morning after breakfast on your bike leave for Serchu through Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft,2nd Highest motorable road in the world, Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on stretch of 42 Kms. Arrive at Serchu by evening. O/N Serchu.
After breakfast on your bikes leave from Serchu to Keylong Enroute crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m),Darcha,Jispa,Gemur Gemur.O/N Keylong.
After breakfast On your bikes leave from Keylong to Manali climbing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m).Arrive Manali by evening.O/N Manali
After lunch Sightseeing of Manali on your bike. O/N Manali.
Morning transfer to Manali Bus Stand/Taxi Stand.
• Bike ( Enfield) with Helmet.
• All the hotels / camps on twin sharing basis with all Meals.
• All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
• Professional bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
• Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
• Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
• Inner Line Permit and monument entrances.
• Guide services throughout the tour for 4 pax and above.
• Any Flight Tickets.
• In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
• Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
• Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
• Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Any services / meals not mentioned in Cost Includes.
• Bike should be in good condition to take this tour (For Passenger without Bike)
• Through servicing of the bike should be done before start of tour.
• Motorcycle driving license & bike documents should be legal and valid.
• Helmet: Compulsory for both, biker / pillion rider.
• Participants should be medically fit to undertake this tour.
• Anyone suffering from breathing problem, asthma, heart problem or any major medical problem should avoid this tour.
• On Expedition riders will be required to drive a stretch of 250 km. without fuelling facility. They have to carry additional fuel & fuel drums along with them.
• No last moment cancellation will be accepted.
• Changes and alterations of single points in our travel conditions which are necessary during our tour are agreed to as long as they don't change the style of the tour significant.
• Organizers reserve the right to adjust the route slightly before the start of the tour.
• If the participant is not able to complete the tour or to consume benefits included in the price of the tour, for reasons neither caused by him nor the organizers, or should he not be able to complete the tour, he / she has no right to claim a refund.
• Damage of bike on tour should be borne by biker.
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...