Lamayuru to Padum treki s challenging trek which starts from Lamayuru towards Wanla and end at Padum than drive to leh. Trekking Sector: Leh / Lamayuru / Lingshet / Karsha / Padum / Kargil / Leh. This Trekking is mainly focusing on villagers and High mountain Passes. Mid June to September would be the best month for you to go for this venture. ... See More+
We offer 12 nights & 13 days tour package of Lamayuru to Padum Trek in Ladakh. With our Lamayuru to Padum Trek tour package explore the natural beauty of Himalayan Region
After an early breakfast, drive to Lamayuru, en route visit Liker and Alchi Monasteries. Arrive Lamayuru by noon, visit the Monastery and drive to Wanla. Overnight in camp
Walk down along the stream towards east and then after 20 minutes cross the stream near a Chorten. Walk along another stream towards southward and then east up to the Prikiting La (3700m). After the pass you reach down the river in the Shillakung valley. The trail to the right also leads to Zangskar via Snigutse La. Take the right trail with chorten and Mani wall. Cross the river and the campsite is reached passing through the houses near the second bridge and tented restaurant. Overnight in camp
Cross the river and the stream and walk along the road eastward. The trail splits into two, one going to the left leading towards Alchi and Sumda Chenmo. Cross the bridge and walk along the road for sometime. After crossing another bridge, the trail enters into Hanupatta gorge, which is tricky path along rocky steep with stream below to negotiate, especially, for ponies. Cross the first bridge and walk ignoring the second bridge, passing by a stupa to a narrow valley. The Hanupatta is reached after an easy ascent.
Walk along the stream crossing the tributaries and then stream to the left. Walk up to Sirsir la (4850m). Walk along the stream leading to the Photoksar village. The campsite is just before the village across the stream.
Walk down leaving the village and the stream on your left side. On the way there are a few herders’ shelters, from where you have to cross the stream and follow the trail leading to the base of Singay la. Pitch the tent after a few minutes walk from the herders’ shelter.
Start walking up to Singay La (5050m). Walking down the pass the trail goes to your left towards Yulchung Nerags. Take the right trail to the same direction and you get to Kyukpa la (4430). Leaving Kyukpa la take the right trail to the same direction down to a hamlet. Cross the stream and walk upwards to Margo la (4500m). The Lingshet village is reached after the descent from pass. The Campsite is near the School. The monastery is above the village on the left hand side.
Walk down the stream through the fields and an easy acsent starts after crossing the stream. Reach Hanuma la (4800m) from where you can have the view of Lingshet. Walk down along the stream and the Campsite is near the tree.
Cross the stream and walk upward for sometimes leaving the stream to your left. After a curve start walking up to the stream, crossing the bridge, the steep ascent takes you to Parfi la (3950m). Walk down to the Zangskar River and the trail leads along the river till Hanamur, which has herders’ shelters. The camp is near the field and the river. Hanamur has only two houses.
Walk along the Zanskar River passing through Pidmo. Overnight stay is in the camp.
Walk along the Zanskar river towards Karsha passing through Rinam village. Camp near the stream below the monastery. Visit Karsha monastery and overnight stay in tents.
Walk towards Padum crossing the river, on the way at Pibithing village has religious monument on a hillock. At Padum, which is the administrative headquarter of the Zanskar division, visit Sani and Stakrimo monasteries. Stay is comfortable in hotel here and refreshing after several days of spending nights in tents.
After the breakfast drive to Kargil via Penze La. Overnight stay in the hotel at Kargil.
After the breakfast drive to Leh.
After the breakfast drive to Leh.
• Accommodation in Hotel in Padum & Kargil with all meals.
• All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
• Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents.
• Kitchen equipment and Toilet Tent.
• Stool, Table and mattresses.
• Food veg and non-veg.
• Cook, helper and guide.
• Ponies for Luggage for Trekking with Camping.
• Ponies/Potters for Luggage for Trekking with Homestay.
• Monument entrances, wild life fees and camping charges.
• Climbing permit to Stok Khangri and Equipment.
• Any flight tickets and any Accommodation except Padum & Kargil.
• No accommodation in Leh is included in Trekking Packages.
• Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
• Prices valid from 01 January 2019 to 31 March 2019.
• 10% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
• 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
• No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.
It is a week we returned from our holidays. We want to give you a feedback about our impressions.The holidays were wonderful, impressive and ambitious. The 2nd day Dorjay came to our hotel and “interviewd” us – we think to find the suitable guides. Our guide for the first days was Rigzen. We liked each other very much. He knew everything. We had so many questions that our visits to ...