Lamayuru to Hemis trek is an overall moderate one, which starts from Wanla and ends at Hemis. This trek also focuses on monasteries, monks, villages etc. Trekking sector: Leh / Lamayuru / Hinju / Chilling / Skyu / Markha / Kongmaru La / Hemis / Leh, this trekking is mainly focusing on Monasteries, Monks, villagers and High mountain Passes. The peak season to go for trekking is from Mid June to End of September. ... See More+
We offer 11 nights & 12 days tour package of Lamayuru to Hemis Trek in Ladakh. With our Lamayuru to Hemis Trek tour package explore the natural beauty of Himalayan Region
After an early breakfast, drive to Lamayuru, en route visit Liker and Alchi Monasteries. Arrive Lamayuru by noon, visit the Monastery and drive to Wanla. Overnight in camp
Walk down along the stream towards east and then after 20 minutes cross the stream near a Chorten. Walk along another stream towards southward and then east up to the Prikiting La (3700m). After the pass you reach down the river in the Shillakung valley. The trail to the right also leads to Zangskar via Snigutse La. Take the right trail with chorten and Mani wall. Cross the river and the campsite is reached passing through the houses near the second bridge and tented restaurant. Overnight in camp
Leave Wanla for Hinju after the breakfast while enjoying nice views of mountains and narrow gorges. The Hinju village has prayer flags at the start of the village. Overnight stay is in Hotel.
Proceed towards Sumda Chenmo via Konski La 4900 mtrs. From where you can have a view of back route from Pirkiti La. The Valley across the Kanski La has a few huts of shepherds from Hinju where they make butter and cheese. Overnight in Camp.
The trail leads to Dundunchan la Base along with Sumda chu . Arrive base of the pass after a good walk for 4-5 hrs. Overnight in Camp
Have a fantastic view from Dundunchan La (4700 mtrs) and trail Leads to Chilling village where the Zangskar River follows towards Nimo village. Arrive chilling. Overnight in the Guest House.
We cross the Zanskar River with a trolley bridge turn wise to join the waiting team on the other side of the river.
The trail joins the Markha stream and will follow it for a few days. The day’s trek is relatively easy, but it involves crisscrossing the stream at numerous points depending on the water level. Markha has a monastery and a fort for a local cultural sightseeing.
Many monasteries are spread along our route today. After the Umlung monastery, the valley narrows and we stop to camp at the foot of Kang Yaste (6400 m).
Trek in the valley in direction of Zalung Karpo and Rupshu. We pass through Thagshungtse pasture and start our gradual ascent towards the wonderful high valleys of Ladakh.
After breakfast start trekking to reach Kongmaru La (5100 M). The trek to Kongmaru
la passes through narrow gorges. From the top of the pass, you can have a view of Ladakh ranges and the sight of villages to the north of Indus valley is excellent. Cross the pass and proceed to Chokdo, it will be the pickup point from where you will drive to Leh.
• Accommodation in Hotel in Padum & Kargil with all meals.
• All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
• Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents.
• Kitchen equipment and Toilet Tent.
• Stool, Table and mattresses.
• Food veg and non-veg.
• Cook, helper and guide.
• Ponies for Luggage for Trekking with Camping.
• Ponies/Potters for Luggage for Trekking with Homestay.
• Monument entrances, wild life fees and camping charges.
• Climbing permit to Stok Khangri and Equipment.
• Any flight tickets and any Accommodation except Padum & Kargil.
• No accommodation in Leh is included in Trekking Packages.
• Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
• Prices valid from 01 January 2019 to 31 March 2019.
• 10% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
• 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
• No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.
It is a week we returned from our holidays. We want to give you a feedback about our impressions.The holidays were wonderful, impressive and ambitious. The 2nd day Dorjay came to our hotel and “interviewd” us – we think to find the suitable guides. Our guide for the first days was Rigzen. We liked each other very much. He knew everything. We had so many questions that our visits to ...