Lamayuru to chilling trek is moderate overall and focuses mainly on Monasteries, Monks, People and many small Villages and Valley.The Valley across the Kanski La has a few huts of shepherds from Hinju where they make butter and cheese. Trekking Sector: Lamayuru / Wanla / Hinju / Sumda Chenmo / Dundunchan La / Chilling, this trekking is mainly focusing on monasteries,monks and its local people. The peak season to travel is during the mid June to September. ... See More+
We offer 5 nights & 6 days tour package of Lamayuru to Chilling Trek in Ladakh. With our Lamayuru to Chilling Trek tour package explore the natural beauty of Himalayan Region
After an early breakfast, drive to Lamayuru, en route visit Liker and Alchi Monasteries. Arrive Lamayuru by noon, visit the Monastery and drive to Wanla. Overnight in camp
Walk down along the stream towards east and then after 20 minutes cross the stream near a Chorten. Walk along another stream towards southward and then east up to the Prikiting La (3700m). After the pass you reach down the river in the Shillakung valley. The trail to the right also leads to Zangskar via Snigutse La. Take the right trail with chorten and Mani wall. Cross the river and the campsite is reached passing through the houses near the second bridge and tented restaurant. Overnight in camp
Leave Wanla for Hinju after the breakfast while enjoying nice views of mountains and narrow gorges. The Hinju village has prayer flags at the start of the village. Overnight in camp
Proceed towards Sumda Chenmo via Konski La 4900 mtrs. From where you can have a view of back route from Pirkiti La. The Valley across the Kanski La has a few huts of shepherds from Hinju where they make butter and cheese. Overnight in Camp.
The trail leads to Dundunchan la Base along with Sumda chu . Arrive base of the pass after a good walk for 4-5 hrs. Overnight in Camp
Have a fantastic view from Dundunchan La (4700 mtrs) and trail Leads to Chilling village where the Zangskar River follows towards Nimo village. Arrive chilling and drive to Leh.
• Accommodation in Hotel in Padum & Kargil with all meals.
• All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
• Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents.
• Kitchen equipments and Toilet Tent.
• Stool, Table and mattresses.
• Food veg and non-veg.
• Cook, helper and guide.
• Ponies for Luggages for Trekking with Camping.
• Ponies/Potters for Luggage’s for Trekking with Homestay.
• Monument entrances, wild life fees and camping charges.
• Climbing permit to Stok Khangri and Equipments.
• Any flight tickets and any Accommodation except Padum & Kargil.
• No accommodation in Leh is included in Trekking Packages.
• Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
• Prices valid from 01 January 2018 to 31 March 2019.
• 10% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
• 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
• No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.
It is a week we returned from our holidays. We want to give you a feedback about our impressions.The holidays were wonderful, impressive and ambitious. The 2nd day Dorjay came to our hotel and “interviewd” us – we think to find the suitable guides. Our guide for the first days was Rigzen. We liked each other very much. He knew everything. We had so many questions that our visits to ...