Ladakh winter package is for the duration of 5 days, with your arrival at Leh take full day rest to adapt with the changing environment. You could actually go and do sightseeing around Leh in the evening; next day too you will visit few monasteries around Leh. Third day onwards you will venture for little far away destinations, visit the color changing and one of the top destination for tourist to visit i.e. Pangong Lake, you would be also visiting Khardungla top the world highest Motorable road with 18380 ft. ... See More+
We Offer this thrilling winter package for 4 nights and 5 days.
Today is your first day at Leh, after arriving from Delhi to Leh airport; you will be transferred to the hotel that has been booked for you. Take complete full day rest, in the evening you could stroll at sightseeing around Leh. Visit to Leh Palace, Known as “Lachen Palkhar” which was built at the beginning of 17th century AD, you will also visit Shanti Stupa at Changspa, famously known as Japan Gompa, located on the hilltop giving you the bird eye view of entire Leh town. For the night you will stay at the hotel.
After having your breakfast, drive to full day sightseeing by visiting Shey Palace, which means ‘looking glass’ as it got its name due to the reflection of the palace seen on the lake situated below the palace. Also you will visit Thiksey monastery situated 17kms south of Leh, it is one of the most beautiful of all the monasteries in Leh and you will also visit Hemis monastery, it is the largest monastery of Ladakh situated 45kms south of Leh. You will also visit Stok Palace museum and Sindhu Ghat. Expense your knowledge on Buddhism whilst visiting those monasteries and local livelihood by talking to a monk or local people. You will drive back to your hotel at Leh.
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in the world. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Leh.
After having your breakfast, drive for Khardongla Pass, World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet. Later day free to explore the local market at one’s disposal. O/N Leh.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
• Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as hotels mentioned.
• All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Dinner).
• To & Fro Airport Transfers.
• Transportation by Non A/C Innova or Xylo (For 2 – 6 Pax)
• Transportation by Non A/C Tempo Traveller for 6 - 10 pax.
• Oxygen Cylinder Complimentary for K Top & Pangong.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
• Monument & Museum entry Charges.
• Any Airfare
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
• Tips, Porter, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any factors beyond control.
• Cost cannot be clubbed with any other package.
• Prices valid from 01st November 2017 to 31st March 2018.
• Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
• 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
• Payment in Leh office should be Cash Only.
• Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
• Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
• 10% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
• No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.