- Holiday Package in Ladakh
The core part of “Ladakh great deal package” is to explore some beautiful destination in Leh, which will leave you in complete surprise. Accommodation throughout is in comfortable hotel with daily flight departure. This package combines day to day visit to new places and learning something new while talking to the local people on way. But the first day on your arrival, take a complete whole day rest to get settle with the new environment. Form next day onwards you will venture for your adventure to explore monasteries, Pangong Lake and Khardungla Pass. With every turning of the road the region has to offer something new to your sight; mountains with changing shapes and colours and landscapes ... See More+
Experience perfect holidaying in Ladakh with the enchanting mountains, wonderful landscapes and colorful Buddhist monasteries. Getting into the breathtaking vistas at Nubra Valley and Alchi is just like entering a whole new world.
Day 1Leh Airport Pickup (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx.)Other Benefits
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel and get proper rest to acclimatize. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight is in Leh.
Day 2Shey, Thiksey, Stok, Gurudwara, Sangam and Magnetic Hill 104 Kms/ 5-6 HrsOther Benefits
After breakfast, proceed to visit Shey Palace and Thiksey monastery, situated 17 kms south of Leh enroute visit Sindhu Ghat. After lunch drive to visit Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum, Magnetic hill and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River). Overnight is in Leh.
Day 3Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh 280 Kms/ 10-11 HrsOther Benefits
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in Ladakh. Enjoy beauty of the high altitude Lake, surrounded by grey and brown mountains, clean and dust washed. Count the waves washing the shores of the color changing Lake and be mesmerized by the different shades of blue from Azure to Navy Blue. Later, drive back to Leh by the same route. Overnight is in Leh.
Day 4Leh - Khardong La - Leh 78 Kms/ 3-4 HrsOther Benefits
After the breakfast drive for Khardungla Pass, the World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet. Savour the moment on the top, get some quick clicks and return to Leh. On arrival in Leh, enjoy some hot tea/ coffee/ lunch and rest for a while. Rest of the day is at your disposal to explore the local market at one’s leisure. Overnight is in Leh.
- Camel ride
Day 5Leh Airport Drop (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx)Other Benefits
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
• Return Air Fare Ex Delhi in Economy Class.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned hotels.
• All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Dinner).
• To & Fro Airport Transfers.
• Transportation by Innova/Xylo with heater facility (point to point)
• Transportation by Tempo Traveler with heater facility for 6, 8, 10 & 12 pax as per itinerary (point to point)
• Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry & national park fees
• One Ladakh Guide Book Complimentary.
• Oxygen & Oximeter in each vehicle for K Top and Pangong Lake.
• 5% GST & any other applicable taxes.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
• Monument & Museum entry Charges.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
• Tips, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any factors beyond control.
• Cost cannot be clubbed with any other package.
• Daily Departure from 1st Nov 2018 to 31st March 2019
• Note: Flight Tickets are subject to availability.
• 50% Advance to confirm the reservation.
• Balance amount to be deposited 20 Days before tour departure.
• Any changes required, rescheduling charges will be applied with Rs. 5000/- Per Person.
• Name Change Charges INR 5000 Per Person (Applicable only 20 Days before tour Departure Date)
• Full Confirmation of Hotels and Airline ticket will be provided on full payment.
• Air Tickets are Nonrefundable / Non Amendable.
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the departure of the tour.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the departure of the tour.
• No refund for tour starting less than 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.
• Vehicles provided as per tour plan above (Point to Point Basis)
• Transits between two destinations depend upon weather and road conditions.
• No refund on any unused transportation / any services in any circumstances.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.