We offer 6 nighs & 7 days Ladakh Bike Tour package. With our Ladakh Motorcycle Tour or Bike Tour Package in Ladakh explore the natural beauty of Ladakh region. Tour sector: Leh- Lamyuru- Nubra- Pangong- Leh ... See More+
Ladakh Bike Tour Package, a unique opportunity to escape the stressful city life and explore nature at its best, as you come in so close contact with nature. .
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Post lunch visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
After breakfast on your bike leave to Lamayuru enroute visit Liker Monastery, Magnetic hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.Arrive Lamayuru by evening. O/N Hotel
After the Breakfast on your bike visit Lamayuru monastery (one of the oldest Monastery in central Ladakh) and Alchi monastery .Arrive at Leh by evening. O/N Hotel.
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley. After the visit drive to Pangong Lake via Shayok route. Arrive Pangong by afternoon. Overnight in Camp.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
• Bike ( Enfield) with Helmet.
• All the hotels / camps on twin sharing basis with bed and breakfast.
• All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
• Professional bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
• Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
• Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
• Inner Line Permit and monument entrances.
• Guide services throughout the tour for 4 pax and above.
• Any Flight Tickets.
• In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
• Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
• Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
• Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Any services / meals not mentioned in Cost Includes.
• Bike should be in good condition to take this tour (For Passenger without Bike)
• Through servicing of the bike should be done before start of tour.
• Motorcycle driving license & bike documents should be legal and valid.
• Helmet: Compulsory for both, biker / pillion rider.
• Participants should be medically fit to undertake this tour.
• Anyone suffering from breathing problem, asthma, heart problem or any major medical problem should avoid this tour.
• On Expedition riders will be required to drive a stretch of 250 km. without fuelling facility. They have to carry additional fuel & fuel drums along with them.
• No last moment cancellation will be accepted.
• Changes and alterations of single points in our travel conditions which are necessary during our tour are agreed to as long as they don't change the style of the tour significant.
• Organizers reserve the right to adjust the route slightly before the start of the tour.
• If the participant is not able to complete the tour or to consume benefits included in the price of the tour, for reasons neither caused by him nor the organizers, or should he not be able to complete the tour, he / she has no right to claim a refund.
• Damage of bike on tour should be borne by biker.