Ladakh is a land of unmatched beauty, with every turning of road the region has to offer something new to your sight, mountains with changing shapes and colors and awesome landscape. Not only will you chase for the beauty of nature and landscape you will go deeper by understanding the culture by visiting monasteries and the local people you encounters while you visit places. The core part of the “Ladakh Great Deal Package” is to visit major point of interest such as Shanti Stupa which is famously known as Japan Gompa, walk up to the hilltop for a picturesque view of Leh town engulfed in mountains with different shapes , you will also visit Leh Palace, and magnetic hill. Not only that, you will also visit few monasteries, giving you a chance to immerse yourself into the unique art, culture and the history it tells. Once reaching Leh people never forget to visit the famous Pangong Lake, definitely you will be completely spellbound with the color changing nature of the beautiful Pangong Lake. This is a full package of adventure not only in the name of land but its culture as well!
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel and get proper rest to acclimatize. O/N Leh.
After breakfast drive to Lamayuru on the way visit Liker Monastery, Magnetic hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Lunch en route, post lunch drive to visit the mesmerizing moon like landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery O/N Sham.
After the Breakfast drive to Leh en route visit Alchi monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon. O/N Leh
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) post lunch, enjoy the camel ride, at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs. Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, en route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
After Breakfast drive to visit the Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. After Lunch to free to explore Leh Market and shopping. Overnight in Hotel.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
• To & Fro Air Fare to Leh from Delhi or Mumbai in economy Class.
• Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as hotels mentioned.
• All Meals (Bed Tea, 07 Breakfast, 07 Hot / Pack Lunch, 07 Dinner)
• To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers.
• Transportation by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Tata Aria or XUV 500 as per above tour plan (point to point basis only)
• Transportation by Non A/C Tempo Traveller for 6, 8, 10 & 12 pax as per above tour plan (point to point basis only)
• Ladakh Entry & national park fees
• One Ladakh Guide Book Complimentary.
• Oxygen in each vehicle for visit to Nubra valley & Pangong Lake.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
• Rafting, Camel Safari, Monument & Museum entry Charges.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
• Tips, Porter, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any factors beyond control.
• Cost cannot be clubbed with any other package.
• No refund on any unused transportation / any services in any circumstances.
• 50% Advance to confirm the reservation.
• Balance amount to be deposited 20 Days before tour departure.
• Any changes required, rescheduling charges will be applied with Rs. 5000/- Per Person.
• Name Change Charges INR 5000 Per Person (Applicable only 20 Days before tour Departure Date)
• Full Confirmation of Hotels and Airline ticket will be provided on full payment.
• Air Tickets are Nonrefundable / Non Amendable.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the departure of the tour.
• No refund for tour starting less than 20 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.
• Vehicles provided as per tour plan above (Point to Point Basis)
• No refund on any unused transportation / any services in any circumstances.
• Above package cannot be sold separately (with land & tickets separate) its combine package.
• Above Package applicable for 10 seats only for each sector on daily given dates / days basis.
• Blocking for Great Air Deal package will be hold only for 24 Hrs.
• Cultural Program Rs. 7500 per program.
• River Rafting on Indus and Zanskar River INR 1000-2500 Per Person
• Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
• Oxygen Cylinder Rs. 700 per day.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.