We offer 6 nights & 7 days Ladakh Calling Tour Package. With our customized Ladakh Calling Tour Package explore the natural beauty of Himalayan region ... See More+
Overwhelm yourself with the virgin beauty of shimmering lakes, gurgling rivers, proud mountains, mystic lamas and loving people. Ladakh is a retreat for the urban dweller from the daily humdrum of cosmopolitan life in to the caressing lap of nature.
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel and get proper full day rest to get acclimatize.. O/N Leh.
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sham Valley, visit Likir, Alchi Monastery, Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. O/N Leh.
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs. Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, en route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
After breakfast visit the Leh Palace ,Shanti Stupa and Leh Market. Later afternoon free for shopping. O/N leh.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
• All Meals (Breakfast + Packed / Hot Lunch + Dinner) as per tour plan.
• To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only)
• All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo / XUV.
• 12 Seater Force Tempo Traveler for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 person as per above selected tour package (Point to Point)
• 01 Oxygen Cylinder in each vehicle for visit to Nubra, Pangong Lake, Hanle & Tsomoriri Lake visits only.
• Inner line permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
• 5% Goods and Services Tax.
• Any airfare.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Monument / Museum Entrances, Rafting & Camel ride.
• Services of local tour guide.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
• Prices valid from 01st April 2019 to 31st October 2019.
• 25% for confirming the tour (non refundable of 10%) & balance payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
• Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
• Vehicle Provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstances.
• Extra charges applicable if any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
• 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour.
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled between 30 – 20 Days before the tour.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled between 19 – 10 Days before the tour.
• No refund will be made if cancelled 10 days before the tour.
• No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.
• Child 5 Yrs and below will be complimentary.
• Above 8 Yrs of Age it will be considered as Extra Bed.
• Clients require Inner line permits to visit the restricted areas like Pangong Lake & Khardongla pass.
• Permits will be arranged by us from the District magistrate’s office for which we require the original photo ID proof (passport, driving license or Election ID).
• The permit costs include Red Cross society, Wildlife fee and Environmental fee.
• The District Magistrate office Leh is not authorized to issue permits to the nationalities of Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Afghanistan and people holding Diplomatic and official passport and visa. These Nationalities and Diplomatic/ Official passport holders can be issued permits only after they gain authorization from the Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi.
• Cultural Program Rs. 7500 per program (Approx. 60 – 70 Mins) at respective hotel in Leh.
• Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
• Oxygen Cylinder INR 500 – 700 per day (Ex Leh, charges will be calculated from Leh onwards)
• River Rafting Charges (Transfers by sharing vehicle + Lunch + Rafting INR 1000 – 2500 approx)
• Transfers from Kullu / Chandigarh or Srinagar airport will be provided with additional charges.
• Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo Charges (INR 1500 Per Person / One way)
• For A/C Vehicle in Ladakh region, it will be calculated as per tour plan.
Julay! Dear Mr.Tundup Dorjey and Mr.Kamlesh Lalan ,My wife and I highly appreciate you for arranging and organizing our tour/travel to Leh-Ladakh in such a meticulous and organized way. The tour has been a most memorable as we could connect with Ladakhi people and their preserved culture. Your advice on high-altitude mountain sickness helped us remain fit through out the tour and get absorbed in natures' marvels ...