11 days / 10 nights Leh Manali Motor bike tour with unlimited fun & challenge on bikes crossing World’s top two highest mountain passes. The bike safari involves crossing over high mountain passes providing spectacular views of snowcapped peaks, rugged terrain and traveling through one of the most spectacular & picturesque landscapes in The World. Every year sees more and more bikers attempting this high altitude motor bike ride which must rate as one of the most spectacular in the World. The tour starts from Leh and ends at Manali with a visit high mountain passes, lakes and Monasteries. Let’s gear up for changing weather imaginable from scorching sunshine to freezing blizzards, even in mid-summers. Tour Sector: Leh / Alchi/ Nubra/ Pangong Lake / Hemis, Thiksey, Shey / Khardungla La / Tsokar / Sarchu / Keylong /Manali ... See More+
Royal Enfield was the name under which the Enfield Cycle Company made motorcycles, bicycles, lawnmowers and stationary engines. This legacy ofweapons manufacture is reflected in the logo, a cannon, and their motto"Made like a gun, goes like a bullet". Use of the brand name Royal Enfield was licensed by the Crown in 1890. The original Redditch, Worcestershire based company was sold to Norton-Triumph-Villiers (NVT) in 1968. Production ceased in 1970 and the company was dissolved in 1971.In 1956 Enfield of India started assembling Bullet motorcycles under license from UK components, and by 1962 were manufacturing complete bikes. Enfield of India bought the rights to use the Royal Enfield name in 1995. Royal Enfield production, based in Chennai, continues and Royal Enfield is now the oldest motorcycle brand in the world still in production with the Bullet model enjoying the longest motorcycle production run of all time.Highest Altitude gained: Khardung La 5600 m
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day rest wherein welcome tea or coffee will be served by the Hotel. O/N Hotel.
Morning after breakfast on your bike visit Hall of Fame, Hall of Fame museum, which was built as a symbol of homage to the Kargil war martyrs. You will also visit Magnetic hill and Sangam, (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River). After a day long sightseeing you will head back to your hotel at Leh in the evening.
Today you will be heading to one of the must visit tourist
destination i.e. Nubra Valley situated in the north of Ladakh region, with
average altitude of 10,000 mtrs above sea level. After having breakfast we’ll
drive to Nubra Valley (valley of flower) via Khardungla, the highest Motorable
road in the World, (18,380 ft.). Check
in to the hotel or the camp that has been booked for you once you reach Nubra
Valley. Lunch will be provided at the
respective hotel and camp. After enjoying lunch
proceed to enjoy walk on the banks of Shayok River, you can also enjoy a ride
on double humped camel on the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. You
will stay the Night at Nubra Valley.
After breakfast, visit Deskit Monastery located at Deskit village, it is larger than the surrounding villages in Nubra.
Deskit monastery (Big Buddha) is a picturesque monastery perched on a hill, giving you the perfect view of Nubra Valley, it was founded by Lama Sherab Zangpo of Stod 1420 AD. After visiting drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Throughout your journey you will be following the trails of mountains and wild gorge.
After Breakfast on your bike leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Camp.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast leave back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Early morning after breakfast on your bike leave for Serchu through Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft,2nd Highest motorable road in the world, Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on stretch of 42 Kms. Arrive at Serchu by evening. O/N Serchu.
After breakfast on your bikes leave from Serchu to Keylong Enroute crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m),Darcha,Jispa,Gemur Gemur.O/N Keylong.
After breakfast On your bikes leave from Keylong to Manali climbing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m).Arrive Manali by evening.O/N Manali
After lunch Sightseeing of Manali on your bike. O/N Manali.
Morning transfer to Manali Bus Stand/Taxi Stand.
• Bike ( 500 Enfield) with Helmet.
• Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with all Meals except Manali.
• At Manali on MAP basis.
• All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
• Professional bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
• Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
• Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
• Inner Line Permit and Monument Entrances.
• Guide services throughout the tour.
• Fuel Charges.
• In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
• Any flight Tickets.
• Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
• Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
• Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Any services / meals not mentioned in Cost Includes.
• Bike should be in good condition to take this tour (For Passenger without Bike)
• Through servicing of the bike should be done before start of tour.
• Minimum number of participants in this group is 06 Pax
• Motorcycle driving license & bike documents should be legal and valid.
• Helmet: Compulsory for both, biker / pillion rider.
• Participants should be medically fit to undertake this tour.
• Anyone suffering from breathing problem, asthma, heart problem or any major medical problem should avoid this tour.
• On Expedition riders will be required to drive a stretch of 250 km. without fuelling facility. They have to carry additional fuel & fuel drums along with them.
• No last moment cancellation will be accepted.
• Changes and alterations of single points in our travel conditions which are necessary during our tour are agreed to as long as they don't change the style of the tour significant.
• Organizers reserve the right to adjust the route slightly before the start of the tour.
• If the participant is not able to complete the tour or to consume benefits included in the price of the tour, for reasons neither caused by him nor the organizers, or should he not be able to complete the tour, he / she has no right to claim a refund.
• Damage of bike on tour should be borne by biker.
I would like to write few words about our motorbike tour in Ladakh. I got an opportunity as a German speaking guide with the group Herr Dirk Heimbach.The tour was perfectly organized with the backup of mini truck and a good mechanic Jimmy and the good driver Sonam. It has been one of the best tours ever. The group members were also kind and they co-operated throughout entire tour ...