We offer 7N/8D Highland Motor Bike Tour and with this package explore the natural beauty of Ladakh. Tour sector: Leh - Sham - Nubra - Hanle - Tsomoriri - Tsokar - Leh.
Highland Motor Bike Tour package is a unique opportunity to escape from the stressful city life and a chance to explore aesthetic beauty of Ladakh.
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Post lunch visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sham Valley, visit Likir, Alchi Monastery, Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. O/N Leh.
After Breakfast on your bikes leave to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. O/N Camp.
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley. After the visit drive to Pangong Lake via Shayok route. Arrive Pangong by afternoon. Overnight in Camp.
In the morning after breakfast drive to Hanle, on the way cross Chushul Village and Tsaga La (15,200 Ft), Hanle, is home to the Indian Astronomical Observatory. The location of the village and the observatory are highly sensitive due to the close proximity of the Tibetan / Chinese border, India set up the Himalayan Chandra Telescope, a 2m gamma ray telescope, here. Once complete, the Major Atmospheric Cerenkov Experiment Telescope gamma ray telescope under construction here, will be the world's largest telescope at the highest altitude and the second largest gamma ray telescope in the world. As per history, it is believed that King Singge Namgyal died here at Hanle while on his return from an expedition on Mongols. Enjoy the stay with locals at local guest house/homestay. O/N Hanle
In the morning after breakfast drive to Tsomoriri Lake via Nurpa Pass (16,100 Ft) continue drive to Tsomoriri Lake, en route cross Loma bend and Mahe Bridge. Arrive Korzok village by late noon. Evening is at disposal to walk around the Lake and enjoy the scenic beauty. O/N Korzok
Morning after breakfast leave to Leh by a different route via Puga (Sulphur Mine) and Polakongka pass 15892 ft, Tsokar Lake and Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, 2nd Highest motorable road in the world. Arrival at Leh by late evening. O/N Leh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with memories of Ladakh.
• Bike ( Enfield) with Helmet.
• All the hotels / camps on twin sharing basis with bed and breakfast.
• All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
• Professional bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
• Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
• Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
• Inner Line Permit and monument entrances.
• Guide services throughout the tour for 4 pax and above.
• Any Flight Tickets.
• In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
• Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
• Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
• Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Any services / meals not mentioned in Cost Includes.
• Bike should be in good condition to take this tour (For Passenger without Bike)
• Through servicing of the bike should be done before start of tour.
• Motorcycle driving license & bike documents should be legal and valid.
• Helmet: Compulsory for both, biker / pillion rider.
• Participants should be medically fit to undertake this tour.
• Anyone suffering from breathing problem, asthma, heart problem or any major medical problem should avoid this tour.
• On Expedition riders will be required to drive a stretch of 250 km. without fuelling facility. They have to carry additional fuel & fuel drums along with them.
• No last moment cancellation will be accepted.
• Changes and alterations of single points in our travel conditions which are necessary during our tour are agreed to as long as they don't change the style of the tour significant.
• Organizers reserve the right to adjust the route slightly before the start of the tour.
• If the participant is not able to complete the tour or to consume benefits included in the price of the tour, for reasons neither caused by him nor the organizers, or should he not be able to complete the tour, he / she has no right to claim a refund.
• Damage of bike on tour should be borne by biker.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.