Henaskut to Brandy Nalla is a challenging trek which also focuses on the Monasteries, Monks, Villages and its people. Its highlight is Zanskar Region, its monasteries and the beautiful landscapes. Trekking Sector: Leh / Henaskut / Kanji / Lingshet / Zangla / Phuktal / Tsokmetsik / Brandy Nalla / Leh, this trekking is mainly focusing on Monasteries, Monks, Villageers, Zanskar Region, Monasteries and its Landscape. June to September would be the favorable month to gear up for this venture. ... See More+
We offer 21 nights & 22 days tour package of Henaskut to Brandy Nalla via Zangla Trek in Ladakh. With our Henaskut to Brandy Nalla via Zangla Trek tour package explore the natural beauty of Himalayan Region
Drive to Hinaskut on the visit Lamayuru gonpa o/n camp 5/6 hrs
In the Morning after breakfast walk along valley and small bank river and beautiful gorge. After noon visit Local village o/n camp
This day is quite easy walk along a river bank till to sumdo., trun to right side of valley it is a easy ascends towards to base of Kanji la, This day good chance to see yak and wild animals o/n camp.
In the Morning after the breakfast walk along the valley trun to lift side. It is quite steep walk like 500mtrs.later it is an easy ascends towards Kanji la pass.from the pass very beautiful view for Nun peak, Kun Peak. You can see other Range of Himalaya. From pass decent down to sumdo o/n camp.
In the Morning after breakfast by crossing the river walk right side of valley for three hours. From there you will turn to Marpo la pass. View of Bipling valley .from pass long walk down till Dipling village. Just before village nice camp side near Stream River. o/n camp
Morning after b/fast Explore the villages & gonpa.this village very isolated place from village walk one hours. Later you will cross many more rivers until you reach Sumdo. The Level of water during September is small. Overnight is in camp.
This day walk along the valley till gradual up along the stream river. Good chance to see many wild animals’ .like blue sheep. Ibex. barel, etc.o/n camp.
Morning after the b/fast visit lingshed gonpa.it is very famous for panting. Explore villages and school. Walk to Hnumalabase o/n camp.
This day quite steep walk to pass. It is easy to get reach two hrs. from the pass go down to the valley and stream river crossing and nice landscape, just before camp nice view of different colour,o/n camp
In the morning it is quite ascent walk to the pass go down towards to Hanamil from pass just short walk to get a glimpse of Zanskar River. It is very famous for winter ice trek. O/n Hanmil villa gesit is first villages of zanskar camp 4/5 hrs
Today is an easy walk along Zanskar River on the way visit Pidmo villages. Zangla is a well-known Royal palace and still his family resides in palace. Visit palace O/n camp 5/6 hrs
From morning walk along Stream River till Zangla Sumdo. From Sumdo you will turn towards right side of the valley. Overnight is in camp.
Today you will be crossing many small rivers and ascend to an easy walk. On the way there is very good chance to meet Yak .o/n camp.
You will be witnessing the beautiful view of mountain Range of Zanskar. The Valley is quite green place. It is famous for keeping Yak and other animals. Local from Zangla villages as well Shade come with animals for all summer pasture. Overnight is in camp.
This day is quite an easy walk along Stream River and small pass. From the pass you go down towards to shade Nalla. Overnight is in camp.
Morning after the breakfast, walk towards to the pass Rordang la. It is quite easy to reach pass, from the pass always walk do gown till to shade village. Explore the villages. Walk to thangtak gonpa. Its beautiful camp is near river side camp.
From morning, trek to Phukthal gonpa. This is one of the most famous gompa in Ladakh region. As known beautiful snarie. over night Stay in gonpa House
In the morning same way back to thanthak, overnight is in camp.
This day you will be ascending to walk to the first pass. From another pass very easy to reach another pass in between you will be seeing beautiful lake view. From pass go down towards right side of the pass, go down till you reach camp. Other side of the river bank shun village. It is nice for camping place near small gonpa.
This day we cross one river which called Tijeep River. The source of this river comes from Tibet Border. Overnight stay is in camp.
You will proceed for easy walk. There is another valley is joining. Which going to Hemis.we walk some valley Brandy Nalla. Overnight is in camp.
Drive to Manali 6/7 hrs Overnight Hotel In Manali.
• Accommodation in Hotel in Padum & Kargil with all meals.
• All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
• Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents.
• Kitchen equipment and Toilet Tent.
• Stool, Table and mattresses.
• Food veg and non-veg.
• Cook, helper and guide.
• Ponies for Luggage for Trekking with Camping.
• Ponies/Potters for Luggage for Trekking with Homestay.
• Monument entrances, wild life fees and camping charges.
• Climbing permit to Stok Khangri and Equipment.
• Any flight tickets and any Accommodation except Padum & Kargil.
• No accommodation in Leh is included in Trekking Packages.
• Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
• Prices valid from 01 January 2019 to 31 March 2019.
• 10% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
• 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
• No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.
It is a week we returned from our holidays. We want to give you a feedback about our impressions.The holidays were wonderful, impressive and ambitious. The 2nd day Dorjay came to our hotel and “interviewd” us – we think to find the suitable guides. Our guide for the first days was Rigzen. We liked each other very much. He knew everything. We had so many questions that our visits to ...