We offer 8 days trek to Ghandruk Village with city tour in nepal. The best season would be from Sept to Nov & March to June. Have an insightful visits to the major places of Kathmandu valley. ... See More+
We offer 7 nights & 8 days Ghandruk Village Trek with City Tour in Kathmandu Valley Nepal. Visit land of Everest with Explore Ghandruk Village Trek with City Tour Packages in Kathmandu Valley Nepal
Day 1Arrival in Kathmandu (1350 m/4,428 ft)
Arrival in Kathmandu (1350 m/4,428 ft), transfer to hotel.
Day 2Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
Explore the riverside Temple of Pashupatinath, well preserved medieval city of Bhaktapur & Patan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Day 3Fly to Pokhara (823 m/ 2699 ft)
Fly to Pokhara (823 m/ 2699 ft), drive to Phedi & continue trek to Pothana (1900 m/ 6,232 ft) 3-4 hrs. Stay Overnight at Guest house.
Day 4Pothana to Ghandruk village (1950 m / 6,396 ft) 6-7 hrs
Pothana to Ghandruk village (1950 m / 6,396 ft) 6-7 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 5Ghandruk to Pokhara Via Nayapull 4-5 hrs. (Drive 47 km from Nayapull)
Ghandruk to Pokhara Via Nayapull 4-5 hrs. (Drive 47 km from Nayapull)-Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6Sightseeing Pokhra
Full day sightseeing in Pokhara.
Day 7Fly to Kathmandu
Fly to Kathmandu, Explore the Bouddhanath and Swayambhunath Stupastay Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8Final Departure
Final Departure to home with countless memories of your short stay in Nepal.
• Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
• All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicles.
• 03 night accommodation at Hotel in Kathmandu on BB basis twin sharing room
• 02 night accommodation at Hotel in Pokhara on BB twin sharing room.
A day three meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with hot drinks) Veg / Non Veg. during the trek.
• 02 days accommodation twins sharing room at Lodge and Guest house during the trek.
• An English Speaking trained / government license holder trekking guide & porters.
• All necessary formalities Annapurna conservation area permit & TIMS cards.
• 2 trekkers: 1 porter including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
• 4-6 trekkers: 1 assistant guide including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
• Airfare the sector from Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu including airport tax
• All land transportation by Qualis, Innova, Scorpio, Van, Jeep, Car, depends on the group size.
• All necessary official documents and papers work.
• All applicable taxes presently 24.3%
• Office Service Charge.
• MGT’s Duffel Bag & Trekking Maps.
• Nepal Entry Visa fee
• International airfare and clients travel insurance papers.
• Lunch and Dinner while in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
• All the alcoholic and Non alcoholic drinks.
• Hot shower / Camera battery charge, telephone during the trek.
• Tips for Guide and porters (Tips is expected)
• Arrangements of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
• Monasteries entrance fee, high risk medical & Personal equipment.
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section..
Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or Delayed, Sick on the tour and bad weather etc. which is out of our control.
Please note that Kathmandu –Pokhara to Kathmandu flight fare is subject to change without notice.
Above Itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements .Please let us know whether you would like to make shorter or longer. We will follow accordingly.
The group leader will be given 25% discount on 7 paying group, 50 % discount on 10 paying group and 100% discount on 15 paying group.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
Thank you very much for your all Support & Service.Hotel, Bike & tents all the services are up to the Mark. We must say the correct and prompt support from Your Side was appreciable. Guest is Satisfied and Happy with All Services. Thanks Again for Making Tour Memorable…J
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.