Morning After breakfast, leave for Kargil, enroute visit Sonamarg & Zodjila pass, Drass Village, (the 2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World). Visit the Vijay War Memorial pay homage to the Kargil war Heros, this place offers you some splendid views of Kargil war peaks (Tiger,Tololing), reach Kargil by evening. O/N Kargil.
Post breakfast, drive to Padum (Zanskar). As almost all the villages in Ladakh Padum has a small monastery on a hill top called Stakrimo monastery, on the way, visit Karsekar village to view the giant rock carved Buddha belonging to 960 AD, later leave for Padum, enroute have a magnificent view of Nun Kun Peak and Dran Drung Glacier. O/N Padum.
Morning after breakfast, leave for sightseeing of the local places such as, Karsha, Stongdey and Sani gompa(monastery) and visit to Zangla fort. Post lunch leave for Rangdum. O/N Rangdum.
After breakfast, return to Kargil by same route, reach Kargil by afternoon. Enjoy the evening at disposal, take a walk around the town. O/N Kargil.
After breakfast, leave for Leh enroute visit Dha Village. The people that inhabit this area are considered as last race of Indo Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewellery and flowers, their features are also quite distinct. On arrival, in Leh check in to the hotel. O/N Leh.
After breakfast, drive to Tsomoriri Lake, (it is located at Korzok in Changthang) by passing Chumathang (Hot Spring) along the Indus River. Lunch will be available at local restaurant. In the Evening take a walk around the Lake to enjoy the awe inspiring beauty of surroundings. O/N Korzok.
Morning after breakfast,, leave to Leh passing Puga (Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake, Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, the second Highest motorable road in the world. Reach Leh by the evening. O/N Leh.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with so many memories and stories to be retold once back home.
• Accommodation on twin / triple sharing Basis as per the package selected.
• All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
• To & Fro Airport Transfers in Ex Leh Packages.
• Transport by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV in Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe and Deluxe Packages. (Point to Point)
• Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand in Standard Package (Point to Point)
• With Tempo Traveler for 6 / 8 / 10 person complete journey (Point to Point).
• Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
• Complimentary Ladakh Mini Guide Book on arrival in Leh.
• Any airfare
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any other factor beyond control.
• GST will be applicable on total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
• Prices valid from 01st April 2017 to 31st March 2018.
• Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
• 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
• Payment in Leh office should be Cash Only.
• Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
• Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Note: Child Policy
• Child below 5 Yrs will be complimentary.
• Above 8 Yrs will be considered as Extra Bed.
• 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
• No refund for tour starting within 09 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.