Duration: 7 NIGHTS/ 8 DAYS
Grab this unique exclusive women tour to Ladakh, the main core of this journey is obviously giving girls there time to escape the ordinary and chase something new and expanse knowledge by visiting monasteries, the famous Pangong Lake and Tsomoriri Lake. Be a part of this adventure, but this time with your ladies friend and relive your childhood memories by stealing your time and make it to this venture with your bestie.
Arrival at Leh airport and transferred to the Hotel. Complete day for Acclimatize. Later evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
After breakfast drive to Likir, Alchi Monastery, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River). O/N Leh.
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley, also known as Valley of flowers via Khardungla, the highest motorable road in the World, (18,380 ft). On your arrival in Nubra Valley check in the hotel / camp. Lunch will be provided by hotel/camp at Nubra. After enjoying lunch proceed to enjoy walk on the banks of Shayok river, you can also enjoy a ride on double humped camel on the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs. Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Morning after breakfast drive to Hanle, by crossing Chushul Village, Tsaga La (15,200 Ft) enjoy the drive upto Hanle, is home to the Indian Astronomical Observatory. The location of the village and the observatory are highly sensitive due to the close proximity of the Tibetan / Chinese border, India set up the Himalayan Chandra Telescope, a 2m gamma ray telescope. Once complete the Major Atmospheric Cerenkov Experiment Telescope gamma ray telescope under construction there will be the world's largest telescope at the highest altitude and the second largest gamma ray telescope in the world. As per history, it is believed that King Singge Namgyal died here at Hanle while on his return from an expedition Mongols. Enjoy the stay with locals at local guest house. O/N Hanle.
Morning after breakfast drive to Tsomoriri Lake by enroute Ya Ya Tso (Lake) by crossing Nurpa Pass (16,100 Ft) later drive to Tsomoriri Lake, by crossing Mahe Bridge. Arrival at Korzok by late noon. Evening take a walk around the Lake to enjoy the scenic beauty. O/N Korzok.
Morning after breakfast leave to Leh passing Puga (Natural Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake, Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, 2nd Highest motorable road in the world. Arrival at Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
Super Deluxe Accommodation
• Accommodation on sharing basis as per package selected.
• All Meals (07 Breakfast + 07 Lunch + 7 Dinner)
• To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only)
• Transport by Non A/C 12 Seater Force Tempo Traveller with 10 person in a vehicle.
• 01 Oxygen Cylinder in each vehicle for visit to Nubra / Pangong Lake / Tsomoriri Lake.
• Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
• Professional Lady tour guide.
• Monument & Museum Entry Fees.
• Daily 02 packaged water bottle (1 litre each) for journey only.
• Domestic Travel Insurance (For Indian Tourist only)
• Camel Safari once during stay in Nubra Valley.
• Ladakhi Cultural Prograame once during stay in Leh.
• Complimentary Reach Ladakh mini guide book on arrival in Leh.
• GST included.
• Air Fare.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
• Prices valid for minimum 10 pax traveling together in given one vehicle.
• 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
• Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
• Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
• Any changes done on trip, applicable charges will be charged.
• 10% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled between 30 – 20 Days before the tour.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled between 19 – 10 Days before the tour.
• No refund if cancelled before 10 days of trip start.
• No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.
• Any changes done on trip, applicable charges will be charged.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.