We offer 11 nights & 12 days Family Group Departure for Ladakh, India. With this Family Tour Packages in Leh Ladakh visit the natural beauties of Indian Himalayas, Tour Sector: Srinagar/Drass/Kargil/Lamayuru/Leh/Pangong/Nubra/Jispa/Manali/Delhi ... See More+
Embark on this cultural odyssey and family holiday with our travel experts. This Exotic tour is two week- long tour that gives you an
experience of a lifetime in the ‘Paradise on Earth’ as it includes stays and visits to the places on earth considered close to the paradise..
Arrival at Srinagar airport, proceed to respected hotel/ houseboat. Evening time at Leisure. O/N Srinagar. (Dinner)
Morning After breakfast leave for Kargil, Enroute visit to Sonamarg, free time at Sonamarg for 2 – 3 Hrs, Lunch at Sonamarg. Post lunch leave for Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World) Enroute have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger Hill, Tololing) pay a visit to Vijay Smarak a place to pay a tribute to soldiers who laid their lives for us in Kargil War in 1999, reach Kargil hotel by evening. O/N Kargil. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Morning after Breakfast leave for Leh, enroute visit Mulbek a giant Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, the oldest Monastery of Ladakh and have a magnificent view of spectacular view of Moon landscape. Lunch at Lamayuru Village, post lunch leave for Leh, enroute visit Alchi Gompa, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. O/N Leh. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Morning after breakfast leave for Leh city tour by visiting Hall of Fame Museum, Spituk Gompa, Shanti Stupa & Leh Fort. Evening free time at leisure. O/N Leh (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
After breakfast leave for Nubra valley via Khardungla (Highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft) reach Hundur by afternoon, Lunch at respetive Hotel / Camp, Later leave for exploring the Sand Dunes between Hundur & Deskit Village, enjoy two hump camel safari in sand dunes. Back to Hotel / Camp. O/N Hundur. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
After breakfast proceed for drive back to Leh by same route by visiting Big Buddha at Deskit Gompa & crossing Khardungla Pass, Lunch at Hotel in Leh, Evening free time at Leisure. O/N Leh. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N On the banks of Pangong Lake. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Early Breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit 3 Idiot fame school & Thikse monastery. Evening free time at Leisure at Leh. O/N Leh. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Leave for Jispa by early Morning after breakfast, through Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft (2nd Highest Motorable road in the world), cross enroute More Plains (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms, Reach Pang by afternoon lunch break at Pang, pass through Nakeela & Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft & Reach Sarchu (13953 ft) for evening tea break, later leave for Jispa by crossing through Baralacha Pass (16020 ft), reach Jispa by evening. O/N Jispa. (Breakfast + Pack Lunch + Dinner)
Leave for Manali by early Morning, enroute have a view of confluence of Chandra Bhaga river at Tandi, & Visit to Raja Gyepan Temple at Sissu Village, Lunch at Sissu Village, later leave for Manali by crossing Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) reach Manali by late afternoon. Check into Hotel. Evening free time at Leisure. O/N Manali. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
For Ex Mumbai Tourist, leave for Chandigarh early in morning. Lunch enroute, arrival at Chandigarh Airport by 4.00 PM, board a flight back to Mumbai.(Breakfast & Lunch enroute on journey)
For Delhi Drop: Morning Breakfast, later free time to explore Manali Market or surroundings or rest, later post lunch leave for Delhi, by A/C Volvo Coach, Journey of 12 – 14 Hrs. O/N Journey in Coach (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner at Local Dhaba)
Reach Delhi early morning and transfer to Delhi Airport to board a flight back to Destination. Journey Ends here (Breakfast)
Super Deluxe Category
• Air Fare as per above package selected on economy class.
• Complete Journey from Srinagar onwards till Manali drop by Non A/C Innova / Zylo / XUV 500 with 5 or 6 Passengers a Vehicle.
• Manali Hotel to Volvo Bus Stand & A/C Volvo Coach Seat for Ex Delhi Tourist.
• Manali to Chandigarh Airport drop for Ex Mumbai Tourist by A/C Vehicle.
• Srinagar Airport Transfers by A/C Innova / Tavera / Scorpio.
• Accommodation on Sharing Basis as per requirement.
• All mention Meals (Breakfast, Hot Lunch / Pack Lunch, Dinner) enroute journey hot lunch will provided at planned hotels / restaurants only.
• Ladakh entry permit, monument & museum entry fees.
• Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley (15 Min ride only – Once, for per person)
• Ladakhi cultural dance show at Nubra valley or Leh.
• Service of tour manager (Entire Journey) & professional tour guide (From Day 02 – Day 08)
• Daily 02 packaged water bottle water per person from day 01 till day 11.
• Every vehicle will have 01 Oxygen cylinder for visit to Nubra valley & Pangong lake only.
• General Travel Insurance for every Tourist (Applicable for Indian resident only, not applicable for age above 60 yrs of age)
• Applicable Hotel & GST.
• Any kind of extra meals / drinks / package water bottle ordered.
• Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry charges.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of Airfare / Volvo (Manali – Delhi) / Coach (Manali – Chandigarh) fare for tourist booked under without fare package.
• Any kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
• Any Kind of Cost which not mentioned above.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
• Any kind of refund for unutilized tour plan services.
• Prices valid for minimum 05 / 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
• 50% payment to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
• Flight tickets are provided on lowest available ticket fare during time of reservation, it will be either stopover / via / direct on economy class only.
• Ravine Trek holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
• Child between 5 – 8 Yrs will be considered under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs will be considered as extra bed (extra mattress will be provided)
• 50% Advance Payment to confirm the tour
• Balance 50% 30 days before tour start date.
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour departure date.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 20 days before the tour departure date.
• 75% cancellation charges if cancelled 15 days before the tour departure date.
• No cancellation refund if cancelled between 15 days to departure date.
• No refund for after start or middle of the tour.
• Flight Ticket Cancellation as per Airlines Terms and Condition.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.