This blog will give you a rough sketch about river rafting packages that Overland Escape provides. Rafting gives you an experience filled with the ingredients of fun and adventure. The fringe benefit of rafting on Indus and Zanskar River is that it adds extra thrill and excitement. The best season to pursue this adventurous venture is from June to August.
Below are the packages offered along with its details:
• Phey to Sangam (22 kms / 3-4 hours) (Grade/Level II & III)
• Chilling to Sangam (30 kms / 3-4 hours) (Grade/Level III/IV)
• Scorpochey to Sangam (17kms / 2 hours) (Grade/Level III)
• Tsogsti to Sangam (8 kms / 0.45 hours) (Grade/Level I+)
• Kharu to Choglamsar (22 kms / 3 hours) (Grade II)
• Alchi to Khaltsi (30 kms /4 hours) (Grade V)
• Khaltsar to Khaltsar Sand dune (8 kms/1 hours) (Grade III)
There will be three categories you can opt from. They are:
• Only rafting
• With rafting and lunch
• With rafting, lunch and transport
Before you miss the boat, go grab one of these packages. Do not leave any stone unturned when it comes to seeking adventures and experiences.