11 days / 10 nights Leh Manali Motor bike tour with unlimited fun & challenge on bikes crossing World’s top two highest mountain passes. The bike safari involves crossing over high mountain passes providing spectacular views of snow capped peaks, rugged terrain and traveling through one of the most spectacular & picturesquelandscapes in The World. Every year sees more and more bikers attemptingthis high altitude motor bike ride which must rate as one of the most spectacular in the World. The tour starts from Leh and ends at Manali with a visit high mountain passes, lakes and Monasteries. Come prepared for every possible weather imaginable from scorching sunshine to freezing blizzards, even in mid-summers. Tour Sector: Leh / Alchi/ Nubra/ Pangong Lake / Hemis, Thiksey, Shey / Khardung La / Tsokar / Serchu / Keylong /Manali ... See More+
Royal Enfield was the name under which the Enfield Cycle Company made motorcycles, bicycles, lawnmowers and stationary engines. This legacy ofweapons manufacture is reflected in the logo, a cannon, and their motto"Made like a gun, goes like a bullet". Use of the brand name Royal Enfield was licensed by the Crown in 1890. The original Redditch, Worcestershire based company was sold to Norton-Triumph-Villiers (NVT) in 1968. Production ceased in 1970 and the company was dissolved in 1971.In 1956 Enfield of India started assembling Bullet motorcycles under license from UK components, and by 1962 were manufacturing complete bikes. Enfield of India bought the rights to use the Royal Enfield name in 1995. Royal Enfield production, based in Chennai, continues and Royal Enfield is now the oldest motorcycle brand in the world still in production with the Bullet model enjoying the longest motorcycle production run of all time.Highest Altitude gained: Khardung La 5600 m
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day rest wherein welcome tea or coffee will be served by the Hotel. O/N Hotel.
Morning after breakfast on your bike visit Hall of Fame, Hall of Fame museum, which was built as a symbol of homage to the Kargil war martyrs. You will also visit Magnetic hill and Sangam, (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River). After a day long sightseeing you will head back to your hotel at Leh in the evening.
Today you will be heading to one of the must visit tourist
destination i.e. Nubra Valley situated in the north of Ladakh region, with
average altitude of 10,000 mtrs above sea level. After having breakfast we’ll
drive to Nubra Valley (valley of flower) via Khardungla, the highest Motorable
road in the World, (18,380 ft.). Check
in to the hotel or the camp that has been booked for you once you reach Nubra
Valley. Lunch will be provided at the
respective hotel and camp. After enjoying lunch
proceed to enjoy walk on the banks of Shayok River, you can also enjoy a ride
on double humped camel on the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. You
will stay the Night at Nubra Valley.
After breakfast, visit Deskit Monastery located at Deskit village, it is larger than the surrounding villages in Nubra.
Deskit monastery (Big Buddha) is a picturesque monastery perched on a hill, giving you the perfect view of Nubra Valley, it was founded by Lama Sherab Zangpo of Stod 1420 AD. After visiting drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Throughout your journey you will be following the trails of mountains and wild gorge.
After Breakfast on your bike leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Camp.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast leave back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Early morning after breakfast on your bike leave for Serchu through Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft,2nd Highest motorable road in the world, Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on stretch of 42 Kms. Arrive at Serchu by evening. O/N Serchu.
After breakfast on your bikes leave from Serchu to Keylong Enroute crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m),Darcha,Jispa,Gemur Gemur.O/N Keylong.
After breakfast On your bikes leave from Keylong to Manali climbing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m).Arrive Manali by evening.O/N Manali
After lunch Sightseeing of Manali on your bike. O/N Manali.
Morning transfer to Manali Bus Stand/Taxi Stand.
• Bike ( 500 Enfield) with Helmet.
• Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with all Meals except Manali.
• At Manali on MAP basis.
• All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
• Professional bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
• Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
• Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
• Inner Line Permit and Monument Entrances.
• Guide services throughout the tour.
• Fuel Charges.
• In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
• Any flight Tickets.
• Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
• Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
• Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Any services / meals not mentioned in Cost Includes.
• Bike should be in good condition to take this tour (For Passenger without Bike)
• Through servicing of the bike should be done before start of tour.
• Minimum number of participants in this group is 06 Pax
• Motorcycle driving license & bike documents should be legal and valid.
• Helmet: Compulsory for both, biker / pillion rider.
• Participants should be medically fit to undertake this tour.
• Anyone suffering from breathing problem, asthma, heart problem or any major medical problem should avoid this tour.
• On Expedition riders will be required to drive a stretch of 250 km. without fuelling facility. They have to carry additional fuel & fuel drums along with them.
• No last moment cancellation will be accepted.
• Changes and alterations of single points in our travel conditions which are necessary during our tour are agreed to as long as they don't change the style of the tour significant.
• Organizers reserve the right to adjust the route slightly before the start of the tour.
• If the participant is not able to complete the tour or to consume benefits included in the price of the tour, for reasons neither caused by him nor the organizers, or should he not be able to complete the tour, he / she has no right to claim a refund.
• Damage of bike on tour should be borne by biker.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.