‘Himalayas in Himachal’ or one must say Himachal in Himalayas. ‘Him’ in Hindi literally means ice or snow and ‘alaya’ means home, which makes Himalayas ‘The Home of Snow’ and from there Himachal gets its name meaning ‘Land of Snow’. It has many beautiful destinations to explore and you can never get enough of this place. So come and explore the beauty that is hidden in this Himalayan cocoon. ... See More+
This 3N/4D trip has a lot to offer. Unravel this beautiful place and feel the magic.
Evening start overnight journey by Volvo bus to Manali. Arrive Manali by early Morning.Pickup from Manali Bus Stand and transfer to Hotel.Check in Hotel. After lunch drive to visit Hadimba Devi Temple (Built in 1553 A.D, is Dedicated to Himachal’s Most Significant Deity Hadimba Mata), VashishtHot springs (Dedicated to Vashist Muni & Renowned for its hot Curable water and Religious temples)Tibetan-Monastery & The Mall – Market excursion. Overnight Hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceed to visit Nagger [a heritage village]. You may visit the Famous Nagar castle and Roehrich Art Gallery. Naggar has few ancient villages like Rumsu and heritage temples. If one has interest can witness these too. Overnight in Manali.
This day we drive to Kullu to enjoy thrilling River Rafting (on your own expenses), visit World famous Pashmina Shawl Factory Or explore the local Market. Later proceed to Manikaran en-route cover Vaishno Devi Temple in Kullu. Manikaran is an important pilgrimage site as it offers Religious Ram Temple & Impressive Gurudwara and Hot sulpher spring water. Evening return to Manali and stay overnight.
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed on an excursion to Solang Valley snow Point. In evening transfer to Manali Bus stand to catch Volvo bus to Delhi.
Super Deluxe Accommodation
• Accommodation on sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
• MAP Basis (Breakfast + Dinner).
• All Transportation by Non A/C car upto 02 pax, Innova upto 06 Person complete Journey (Point to Point)
• With Tempo Traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 person complete journey (Point to Point).
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Monument Entrances Rafting charges, Paragliding, Cable Car ride & ATB ride.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
• GST will be applicable on total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
• Prices valid from 01st Jan 2017 to 30th Dec 2017.
• Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
• 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
• Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
• Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
• 10% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
• No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Kerala , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so suportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.